Things To Do In The Area
Choose the The Harbor Inn and enjoy the simple pleasures that Maine has to offer! Enjoy a stroll down the sidewalks of Kennebunkport, relax at one of the beautiful nearby beaches, bike the preserves, or enjoy a kayaking adventure on the river.
The Harbor Inn provides a comfortable relaxing setting along Ocean Ave within walking distance to many fine restaurants and shops in charming downtown Kennebunkport.
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE IN KENNEBUNKPORT
Kennebunkport, Maine has fun activities for the entire family to enjoy. Within close proximity of The Harbor Inn, you’ll find a wide selection of things to do, including:
- Dock Square. Walking up Ocean Ave from the inn, “Downtown” Kennebunkport is a pleasant 10-15 minute walk from the inn.
- Colony Beach. Walking down Ocean Ave from the inn, this beautiful beach is just a 10 minute walk. Venture a little further for scenic ocean views while you pass Saint Ann’s church and Walker’s Point (summer home to the Bush family).
- The Shops at Government Wharf. On your walk to Colony Beach be sure to check out these cute specialty shops.
- Goose Rocks Beach. Our family’s favorite and widely considered one of New England’s best beaches! Find parking and other information here.
- Mabels Lobster Claw. Mabel’s has been serving classic Maine seafood since the 1950s. If you want to experience Maine culture and seafood, you’ll find it here.
- Village Salon & Day Spa. Enjoy a massage, have your nails done.
- Pineapple Ketch. Enjoy an outing on this beautiful sailboat!
- Rugosa Lobster Tours. Learn about lobsters, the industry, and the area.
- Whale watching
- Kayak and scooter rentals
- Beautiful art galleries
- Much, much more!